1. The fan is equipped with a base, and the fan and motor are assembled on the same base.
2. The blower base, without anchor bolts and with 8 rubber shock-absorbing pads, is placed directly on the ground for easy construction.
3. Complete fan accessories. Including base, transmission device, inlet and outlet mufflers, pressure gauges, safety valves, elastic joints, check valves, manual pressure relief valves, shock absorbing pads, anchor bolts and their connectors, etc.
4. The steel parts of the shaft system are all quenched and tempered, and the aluminum alloy parts such as the impeller are all treated with T6 to ensure the dimensional stability, functional requirements and service life requirements of the processing. After the precision cast aluminum impeller is finished, it is first subjected to static balance verification and then installed on the main shaft in sequence, and then dynamic balance verification is performed. The balance grade is G2.5 (ISO1940), which eliminates the generation of harmful vibrations under high-speed operation. .
5. Multi-stage labyrinth seals are used between stages, and multi-stage labyrinth seals and carbon ring combination seals are used at both ends of the inlet and outlet to prevent and reduce leakage to the greatest extent. At the same time, with scientific expansion flow stabilization and reflux devices, the fan efficiency is increased to The most advanced level in the world.
6. The blower is equipped with a balance plate structure, which ensures smooth transmission, oil-immersed lubrication and lower noise.
7. The blower bearings are splash lubricated.
8. The mechanical characteristics, working conditions, and environmental conditions of the motor and the blower are compatible. The insulation of the motor is Class F, and the protection level is IP55, 380V, 50HZ.
9. This unit can be controlled remotely, and within the specified operating range, it can also be designed for continuous unattended operation.
10. Lubricant specifications: synthetic VG68 bearing circulating oil 1.3 other accessories
Structural features of the unit
Form: multi-stage casting centrifugal blower
Driver type: direct coupling, three-phase asynchronous frequency conversion motor (70Hz)
Rotor: The impeller overspeed test speed is 1.15 times the working speed
Gas sealing device: Non-contact labyrinth seal combined with carbon ring seal is used to minimize the leakage of high-pressure gas.
Oil sealing device: The lubricating oil is sealed using O-type rubber oil seals and special threaded en
The shaft end balance plate dd face seals. The above-mentioned oil seal prevents the bearing oil tank and the lubricating oil in the oil tank from leaking to the outside of the blower, thereby ensuring that the conveying medium of the blower does not contain oil.
Bearing type: Swedish SKF deep groove ball bearing.
The inlet and outlet of the blower are in flange form, which is convenient for users to connect.
Equipped with frequency conversion control cabinet and PLC monitoring cabinet.
Energy saving features
The fan has a scientifically designed recirculator, diversion blades, and a casing with a pressure expansion design, which effectively improves the fan efficiency and is 3% higher than the efficiency of similar domestically produced fans;
The overall casing adopts a cast structure, and the airway profile accurately matches the design state, so that the fan efficiency has no deviation from the design theoretical value, and the processing and balancing accuracy is high, with low vibration and low noise, ensuring maximum fan efficiency, compared with welded shells The body and foot fixing structures are improved by more than 6%;esign effectively balances the axial force and reduces friction consumption (the balance plate structure has been patented), accounting for about 1%;
The non-contact labyrinth seal plus carbon ring combined seal prevents leakage and reduces energy consumption by 2%;
The use of elastic diaphragm coupling increases energy consumption by 2.5% compared with belt drive;
YE2 series variable frequency motors and variable frequency controllers are standard configurations, fully achieving energy savings of 3% to 4%; YE3 series variable frequency motors can save more than 8% energy;
The optimized configuration of the air intake muffler reduces air intake resistance and saves 0.5% energy;
According to the customer’s on-site takeover form, there are 3 outlet pipe positions for customers to choose from, which can avoid the pressure loss of the elbow to the greatest extent. Generally, the consumption reduction of a single machine is 1%/elbow statistics;
Based on the above energy-saving features, the cumulative efficiency is more than 19% energy-saving compared to Roots blowers, and more than 13% energy-saving compared to domestic counterparts’ multi-stage centrifugal fans.