The purpose of the fan:
FBCDZ series coal mine ground explosion-proof withdrawable counter-rotating axial fans (including FBCDZ54, FBCDZ60) (formerly BDK) are energy-saving axial fans at the current leading domestic level. They can be used in coal mines, metal mines, and chemical mines. It can also be widely used in the ventilation of metallurgy, the chemical industry, textile, building materials, and other industries.
Structural features of the fan:
1. FBCDZ series fans are composed of a current collector, primary host, secondary host, diffuser, round-to-square joint, muffler, diffusion tower, and other components. In axial movement or non-axial movement, each component is connected by bolts, which is convenient for maintenance.
2. The FBCDZ series fan adopts the direct connection between the motor and the impeller, which reduces the ventilation resistance loss such as the “S” type air duct, improves the efficiency, and also reduces the safety hazards and maintenance troubles caused by the “S” air duct, and improves the operation safety.
3. The two-stage working impellers of the FBCDZ series fans rotate in opposite directions, the first and second-stage blades are guide vanes for each other, and the indefinite guide vanes reduce the energy consumption of the guide vanes, simplify the structure, and improve the efficiency.
4. The fan is equipped with a high-quality explosion-proof motor for fan. The motor is placed in a separation chamber with certain pressure resistance so that the motor is isolated from the gas-containing air flow in the mine. The separation chamber is provided with an air duct for automatic ventilation of the atmosphere. , to facilitate heat dissipation and diversion. This not only increases the explosion-proof performance of the motor but also facilitates the heat dissipation of the motor, thereby increasing the safety of the fan operation.
5. The rotating part of the impeller of the fan is equipped with a copper damage device to prevent frictional sparks, so as to prevent the blades from colliding with the cylinder wall during high-speed rotation to cause sparks and cause accidents.
6. The fan is equipped with a brake device, which is convenient for quickly reversing the wind, and the reverse wind procedure can be completed in 5 minutes. The reverse air volume reaches more than 60% of the normal air volume, which meets the requirements of the “Safety Regulations”.
7. The fan is equipped with a non-stop refueling device and an oil discharge device, which can be filled with lubricating oil during operation, and the oil discharge port cover can be opened to eliminate waste oil when it is stopped.
The purpose of the fan: