2. To match the on-site piping and save time and labor costs for installation, the customer has placed an additional order for fan accessories. The final payment for the fans and the accessory order has been received in full.
2. Two of the fans have been welded and installed.
3. The remaining two fans have also been welded and assembled.
4. The fan has been fully assembled, and next will paint the first coat completely.
5. The factory conducted dynamic balance testing on the impeller.
6. The factory has derusted the fan and is waiting for the second spray painting.
7. customized color.
8. The inspection of the fan has been completed.