What is usually on the ceiling of a mall?
Shopping is a very happy thing. For many people, shopping is an economic leisure activity. In the hot summer and cold winter, the mall is always like spring all year round and the temperature is suitable. Here you can visit different shops Choose products, and neat and orderly, there are visual guidance arrangements in the store to guide customers to shop, including various functional signs. As indicated by each commodity zone, each service zone.
However everyone has been to so many large shopping malls. Have you ever paid attention to the ceilings of these large shopping malls?
In a shopping mall, the ceiling is high, which is the top surface of a building. In interior design, the ceiling can be painted and painted to beautify the indoor environment and install chandeliers, light pipes, ceiling fans, open skylights, etc.However, in addition to aesthetics, there are many equipment on the ceiling. Shopping malls like spring all seasons benefit from the HAVC System (Air handing unit) on the ceiling
Due to the complexity of the HAVC system, attention should be paid to the installation process:
- Ceiling-type air conditioning units should be installed horizontally in the ceiling interlayer. The side of the condensate pipe is allowed to be as low as five thousandths, but not too high to ensure the smooth discharge of condensate. There should be sufficient space for installation and maintenance around the unit. The ceiling-mounted air-conditioning unit should be placed on a large mud boss with a height of 50-100 mm, and a space of one meter away from the wall should be left. The boss plane should be flat and level. Each functional section should be connected by bolts. It is sealed with foamed polyethylene to prevent air leakage.
- Drainage ditch should be reserved around the surface cold section for the discharge of condensate water, and a water seal bend should be set at the outlet of condensate water, and the height of the water seal should be 50-100mm.
- The water connection pipe of the surface cooler is from bottom to top, and a stop valve and filter should be installed at the water inlet. Used to adjust the flow rate and cut off the cold (hot) water source during maintenance.
The air pipe connected to the unit needs to be flexibly connected, and the water pipe connected to the unit should be taken over with a flexible pipe. The torque should not be too large when taking over the pipe to avoid loss of the heat exchanger. And the pipeline must have a separate support, and the heavy weight is borne by the motor set.
- The power supply of the unit is 380V, 50Hz. Only when the power supply meets the requirements can be connected to the motor. After the power supply is turned on, check whether the rotation of the fan is correct. If it is reversed, stop and change the phase sequence of the power supply.
The fan motor should have good grounding, and other reliable protections such as overload, overheating and missing items should be provided.
- When installing, apply sealant (or other fillers) to the joints of the framework to prevent air leakage.
- When the humidification section is selected for the ceiling-mounted air-conditioning unit, a valve should be installed on the inlet pipe of the humidification section, and the inlet water pressure should be basically constant.
- The weight of the air ducts and water pipes connected to the ceiling-mounted air-conditioning unit shall not be borne organically.
- When installing each insulation wall, check whether the rotation direction of the fan impeller is correct.
- After the ceiling-mounted air-conditioning unit is fully installed, it should be tested. It should not be started with the air valve fully opened, so as to avoid excessive starting current and burn the motor. It is qualified if it runs for 8 hours without abnormal phenomena.