In-depth talks with Azerbaijani customers through video
Location: Azerbaijan Steel Plant
Video key points:
1. Show the customer the robot welding the impeller and the casing, the welding seam can be done very well by using the robot welding
2. Show customers the production process of the entire workshop
3. It is the only factory in the province that has laboratory tests. Each fan will be tested in the laboratory after production.
Introducing our revolutionary new product: the Total Mine Ventilation Solution. This state-of-the-art system is specifically designed for use in mining operations. providing safe and efficient ventilation for underground mines. The solution utilizes advanced technology to optimize air flow and temperature regulation. ensuring a comfortable... read more
The variable-group energy-saving ventilator for the new tunnel construction is equipped with a variable frequency controller, which can double the efficiency of the ventilator while the original power supply condition remains unchanged, overcoming the traditional start-up method that requires the power supply capacity of... read more
Baghouse dust collectors are commonly used in industries to capture and control the emission of dust particles into the atmosphere. These devices operate by drawing contaminated air into the collector, which is then filtered through a series of bags or filters to trap the... read more
Ventilation is a machine that relies on the input mechanical energy to increase the gas pressure and discharge the gas. It is a driven fluid machine.
Fans are widely used in ventilation, dust removal, and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships, and buildings; ventilation and drafting of boilers and industrial furnaces;
Cooling and ventilation in air-conditioning equipment and household appliances; drying and sorting of grain; wind tunnel wind source and inflation and propulsion of hovercraft, etc.
The working principle of the ventilator is basically the same as that of the turbo compressor, but because the gas flow rate is low and the pressure changes little, it is generally not necessary to consider the change of the gas-specific volume, that is, the gas is treated as an incompressible fluid.
Under design conditions, a fan with a wind pressure of 15kPa~0.2MPa or a compression ratio e=1.15~3 is called a blower.
1. Since the impeller runs without friction in the body, no lubrication is required, so the discharged gas does not contain oil. It is an ideal pneumatic conveying gas source for chemical, food and other industries.
2. The blower is a volumetric operation type blower. When in use, with the change of pressure, the flow rate changes very little. But the flow rate changes with the speed. Therefore, the selection range of pressure services is very wide, and the selection of flow rate can meet the needs by selecting the speed.
3. The speed of the blower is high, and the gap between the rotor and the rotor, and between the rotor and the body is small, so there is less leakage and higher volumetric efficiency. Our factory has strong processing and assembly technology, which can ensure a reasonable and uniform gap, achieve high volumetric efficiency and avoid friction in the body due to thermal expansion.
4. The structure of the blower determines that its mechanical friction loss is very small. Because only the bearing and the gear pair have mechanical contact in the material selection, the rotor, casing, and gear ring have sufficient mechanical strength. Safe operation and long service life are major features of blower products.
Mine fans work on the principle of centrifugal force. They comprise a rotating impeller that draws air in from the outside and expels it into the mine. The impeller’s blades are angled in a way that creates a pressure differential, forcing the air towards... read more
1.Photo Of Singapore Client.
Centrifugal blowers,are commonly used in various industries to move air or gas in a particular direction. However, centrifugal blowers are not limited to industrial applications only. they can be found in a range of residential and commercial settings as well.
Centrifugal blowers are widely... read more
In today’s society, urban air quality has become the focus of global attention, especially the problem of dust pollution in cities. To deal with this problem, urban anti-dust fog cannon equipment has become a popular environmental protection solution.
China’s urban anti-dust and fog cannon equipment... read more
Introducing Decent Machinery’s innovative solution for underground mining ventilation systems! Our team has designed an effective and efficient ventilation system to optimize airflow in a 350-meter long, 3-meter wide, and 18-meter deep mine.
Decent Machinery’s solution involves careful planning and strategic placement of ventilation shafts... read more