Product Structure Features:
(1) The shell of the switch cabinet is machined from aluminum-zinc-coated steel plates, and multiple folding processes are adopted, so that the whole cabinet not only has high precision, strong corrosion resistance, and anti-oxidation effect, but also ensures that it will not be short-circuited due to the main circuit Temporal power and thermal effects cause deformation and damage to the cabinet. The cabinet door is stamped from a 3mm cold-rolled steel plate, and treated with plastic powder electrostatic coating and high-temperature curing. The inner and outer surfaces are non-obtrusive, non-reflective, and elegant, and the color of the cabinet door is as specified by the user. The mechanical interlocking parts have undergone surface treatment processes such as pickling, phosphating passivation, and hot-dip galvanizing to ensure that the equipment will not rust during the service life. The enclosure protection level of the switch cabinet is IP4X, and the internal protection level after the panel is opened is IP2X.
(2) According to different functions, the switch cabinet is divided into the relay instrument room, circuit breaker room, bus bar room, and cable room. The protection level of each compartment has reached IP2X. Except for the relay room, the other three rooms have pressure relief channels respectively. Due to the use of the central type, the location of the cable room is greatly increased, so the equipment can be connected to multiple cables.
(3) Interlocking device to prevent misoperation:
The switchgear has a reliable interlocking device to provide reliable safety protection for operators and maintenance personnel.
(4) Pressure release device: There are release devices above the handcart room, busbar room, and cable room. When an internal fault arc occurs in the circuit breaker or busbar, the arc will appear, the air pressure inside the switch cabinet will rise, and the pressure release metal plate installed on the top It will automatically open to release pressure and exhaust gas to ensure the safety of operators and switchgear.
(5) The position interlocking between the second plug and the handcart:
The connection between the secondary line on the switch cabinet and the second line of the handcart is realized through the secondary plug. The moving contact of the second plug is connected to the handcart through a nylon corrugated telescopic tube, and the second static contact seat is installed on the upper right of the circuit breaker room of the switch cabinet. Only when the handcart is in the test/isolation position can the secondary plug be plugged in and released. When the handcart is in the working position, the secondary plug cannot be pulled out because it is locked by the mechanical locking device of the handcart. The circuit breaker handcart before the secondary plug is not connected It can only be opened. Since the closing mechanism of the circuit breaker trolley is locked by the electromagnet, it cannot be closed.
(6) charged display device:
The switch cabinet is equipped with a live display device. The device is composed of a high-voltage sensor and a portable display. When it is necessary to detect whether the three phases A, B, and C are live, you only need to insert the plug of the portable display into the L1, L2, and L3 interfaces. If the display operates, it means that the bus or feeder side is live. On the contrary, it means that it is not charged, and it can also be used as a phase sequence detector or an electro-optic indicator. Its function is also to detect whether the high-voltage side is charged.