1. When the centrifugal fan stops stably, close the main gate of the fan, notify the electrical personnel to remove the temperature, vibration, and other electrical equipment connected to the centrifugal fan on the fan, mark them well, and store them properly.
2. Disconnect the coupling, remove the positioning pins on the flange of the fan housing, and remove the bolts.
3. Remove the connecting bolts between the bearing seat and the upper half shell of the fan, and lift the upper half shell with a crane; then remove the upper half of the front and rear bearing seats and hoist it away; pay attention to the lifting as far as possible horizontally and vertically. The parts inside may be damaged.
4. Check backward from the coupling end one by one to check whether there is any damage to the parts and whether there is any deviation in size and clearance. Record the problems found, and then mark the position of the entire rotor in the fan, including the various components in the front and rear bearing housings, and finally lift the rotor out.
5. After removing the rotor, clean the bearing seat, check for wear, and measure the upper and lower bearing seat together to check whether it is still within the tolerance range. If there are obvious scars or out-of-tolerance ranges, replace them in time.
6. If the bearing parts, such as; bearings, positioning rings, sealing bodies, sealing rings, end caps, etc. if there is problem, replace that one.
7. After the replacement, re-install it according to the mark before dismantling, ensure the order, and assemble the whole machine after the position is correct.
8. Fill the bearing with lubricating oil.
9. Check that the cavity of the upper and lower casings is clean and free of debris, the seals at all levels are installed in place, the upper and lower marks are the same, the lower half bearing seat is installed on the lower half casing, then the rotor is transferred, and oil is added in the oil chamber, and finally, the bearing seat is installed In the first half, put the positioning pins on the tightening bolts, and fasten the front and rear covers.
10. Manually crank the car to check whether it is flexible and scratched. If there is no problem, finally install the upper half shell, put on the positioning pin to tighten the bolt, and install the coupling to start the test drive.